We specialize in eyelash extensions
This relaxing application procedure can take up to 2 hours for a first-time full set and lasts up to 8 weeks depending on your lash growth and the level of maintenance care you take. After the initial application touch ups are recommended every 2-3 weeks to maintain the perfect look. Touch ups typically take 1-1.5 hours to complete.
During the procedure the stylist will apply individual lashes (no limit on the number of lashes used) to style them how you desire, or create one of our signature looks:
With the latest techniques available our stylist will work on your lashes individually to create more volume while reducing the risk of damage to your natural lashes.
With the detailed after-care guidelines, your extensions will remain longer than single layer techniques offered by many other salons. No need to waste your valuable time applying mascara again, you're always ready for a new day.
Prior to Your Appointment
- Remove all mascara and eye makeup (This can be completed at your appointment but may extend appointment time).
- Remove contact lenses.
- Consultation form will need to be completed prior to your appointment beginning.
After Your Appointment
- Do not allow your lashes to get wet for at least 4 hours.
- Do not swim, enter a sauna or allow steam on your face within the first 3 days after application.
- Do not perm, curl or tint your extensions.
- Do not pull your extensions off. (contact a professional if you wish to have them removed)
- Do not rub your eyes. (just pat carefully and gently when needed)
- Do not use any products in your eye area that contain oil - they may break the adhesive.
- Do not use waterproof mascara or eye liners.
- Do not use a blow dryer near your eyes.
- Do use oil free makeup remover.
- Do wear goggles while swimming, in a sauna or receiving a facial treatment.
- Do use a comb to align any tangled lashes if needed.
- Do use a Q-tip to gently clean or remove makeup around your eyes.